Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cable Management DIY

-1I was just about to leave work today, and one of the helpdesk ladies brought over an old iBook for repair. she put it on the table and left, I didn’t pay any attention to it, until I was packing up to leave work, and I glanced at the power supply, only to see the cable wrapped in something I had never seen before. well… I had seen it, just not in this context. It’s either that I’m way behind the times, and most people already know this, or, I’m sharing a new idea with someone who’s always frustrated with their laptop cable being all over the place in your laptop bag.

As I looked closer at the concoction, I noticed that it’s the toilet paper roll cardboard holder. you can tell it’s a lady that created that one, since it has some girly design on it, but your imagination is the limit on what you could print out and stick on the roll, to make it look uber cool!

I’m not sure how sturdy it is, and how long it’ll last before it starts tearing apart, but honestly, who cares, when you print the first design for the first roll, print 5 more copies, and I’m sure you won’t have a problem finding the toilet paper roll thingies :)

No comments: