Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New model for finding posts on this blog

It’s been a while since there have been a new posts on this blog. Life has been happening… quite fast.

Lately I’ve been going through quite a few technical issues that I haven’t found resolutions for as I did my research on google. Since some of these issues are highly technical, and I know the audience of this blog is of many different levels of interest, and technical knowledge, I decided to add a specific set of tags to the blog that would point out the level of difficulty, and expertise required to understand a particular article.

I will be sticking with the generic: Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert.

So if you are looking for some real challenge, just sort through the blog posts by the “Expert” tag, and you will be able to find posts that would match your desire.

Hopefully this will allow my readers to tailor their reading based on their interest.

No comments: